Friday, August 24, 2012

Hard to leave

Today, I am going to a Leadership Retreat about 90 minutes from the cities. I will only be gone for 48 hours, but during this time I will spend only my 3rd day away from Caleb in 14 months. The last time I was away from him was the beginning of March when we went to Vegas for Nick's 30th birthday. I have mixed reviews about going. I am very excited for the learning experience. However, I feel like a little kid going to camp for the first time; "hello mudder, hello fadder" comes to my mind.

I start back to school on Monday. My sister will watch Caleb while I attend night classes. I will also have online classes and a 5 week intensive class down the line. So, now I will leave you with my fears of leaving my sweet boy(s) on my last free weekend before the start of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment